Originally this was going to be a list of 18, but I could only make it to 10. I didn’t want to think of 8 more just to make up the numbers if they weren’t going to be things I actually thought would add value to my life.
This is not a list of New Year’s resolutions. Kind of. I just want to see how much I can cross off of this list before the end of next year (expect updates to this post).
In fact, the entire reason why I am writing this list in the middle of November is because I want to get started on it right away rather than wait for some arbitrary date to start doing the things I want to do.
- Read more books (then donate the ones that don’t bring me joy)
- Spend more time with my grandparents
- Continue to simplify and downsize my belongings
- Increase the number of days I go to the gym (currently between 2 and 4 – so not bad)
- Find a more meaningful job
- Book a TopDeck tour or working holiday (this is a big one)
- Dedicate more time to writing
- Expand my makeup skills and creativity
- Make learning something new a daily habit
- Grow the blog
Thanks for stopping by.